Welcome to the Gimme A Queer Eye website
MOVED TO NEW BLOG
Chico Masak is a Japanese new middle-class, zigzag bisexual, rape-surviving camp butch with an identity mess and a feminist mother. Born in 1985 in Japan, Chico has lived in various locations including Chicago and Tokyo. Among kis fields of interest are queer theory, disability theory, public health, cultural anthropology and cultural history.
If you want to reach Chico, email kim at cmasak at me dot com or use Contact Form.
WE ARE THE 33%: A Call for Radical Survivor Activism Because Marching in Slutty Clothes is Not Enough.
My friend, Emi, is starting a new radical activist group for survivors of sexual abuse and sexual violence.
Contents of This Website
Highlights (incl. entries from old blogs)
- UChicago Safety Issues and Student Privilege [updated]
- Billy Elliot and Me
- Passenger Safety Is Important, but…
- … and Religion :: Such “Homophobic” Communities & If I Were a Gay Mormon…
- … and Sexuality :: I Want To Drown
- Child Pornography and Feminism
- Child Pornography Law in Japan
- Interview with Prof. Chalidaporn Songsamphan
Queer + LGBT
- It’s Texas, not America. It’s Scots, not the English. It’s a Black girl, not us Whites. It’s the Arab world, not our civilization.
- Gay Marriage: Why I Don’t Like It——or Why Anyone Who Doesn’t Support It Must Fight Against the Notion of Citizenship
- Are You An Active Heterosexual?
All Entries on This Website
Your blog does not currently have any published posts.
Click here to switch to fully expanded Blog View.